Line and seal gutters with 100% rubber.
Problem: Leaking gutters
When gutters leak, deterioration spreads rapidly. Very quickly, complete gutter replacement becomes inevitable. GutterGuard® is a liquid rubber liner used as part of a process to coat and seal gutters and stop leaks. GutterGuard® prevents further moisture attack by completely clinging to edges, sealing seams and fasteners. Use on all gutter types.
How to Fix a Leaking Gutter
- Clean surface. Remove debris, failing prior coatings, bitumen and foreign matter.
- Use wire brush or apply RustArrestor™ to remove and treat rust. Rinse.
- Tighten all fasteners. Replace any worn, missing or stripped fasteners.
- Repair perforated areas with aluminum flashing secured using GutterGuard® or Polyprene®.
- Place a heavy coat of Polyprene® at all joints, fasteners, and others areas that can benefit from a heavier build up of rubber.
- Lay PolyCore™ polyester mesh into wet GutterGuard® or Polyprene® cement at seams as needed and coat heavily so that the fabric and all edges disappear.
- Flow GutterGuard® on using a firm paint brush. Begin on the sides with a heavy coat and move towards the trough, working down the length of gutter with a good heavy coat.
- Cover at a rate of 2 gallons per 100 square feet. A second coat may be applied after cured.
Products Used to Fix a Leaky Gutter
Click here for a free estimate on your roof needs.