A metal roof coating is used to seal, protect and coat metal roofs.
Metal roofing has a long service life; a waterproof metal roof coating makes it longer. That's because a metal roof seldom wears out. It is lost for lack of roof maintenance. Fasteners loosen from thermal changes, causing a metal roof leak. Usually it begins at seams and fasteners. The best elastomeric metal roof coating and roof repair will end leaks, end rust on your metal roof, and extend your metal roof service life. Restoring your metal roof with the Topps° waterproof coating is the most effective way to seal your metal roof. With proper roof maintenance you not only save money, you avoid waste. Save energy too, with Energy Star compliant Topps Seal® roof coating having the highest reflective surface and most durable properties.
- Watertight, impact resistant, leak protection and corrosion control - all at about 1/3 the cost of premature roof replacement
- Sustainable roofing saves your budget and landfills too
- The brightest white and highly reflective surface - reduces rooftop and interior temperatures
- Trusted by Fortune 500 companies with a 20 year service record
- No business interruption
- Factory backed warranties for up to 10 years and longer
- Topps coatings can be used on nearly all commercial roofing substrates, including Metal, BUR, EPDM, Modified Bitumen, Concrete, PVC and TPO