I tend to be on the conservative side when it comes to leaking flat roof systems. I prefer to coat leaking flat roofs when it is showing age but not yet reached the point where water has infiltrated into it. This provides a weather barrier and extends the life of the roof considerably.
- How to choose the best elastomeric roof coating
- Silicone and continued roof leaks – not a compatible match
- Is there a seamless liquid rubber liner for gutters that’s also easy to apply?
- Stop metal roof leaks!
- Skylight Leaks
- 3 ways to deal with a roof leak
- Roof Caulk and Flashing Cements
- Why do I need a roof maintenance program for my commercial roof?
- Roof Coatings - How Does One Pick A Roof Coating?
- Step by Step Roof Restoration
Roof Restoration Roofing Tips Roof Caulk Gutter Leaks Metal Roof Restoration Elastomeric Roof Coatings Roof Repair Material Flat Roof Repair Metal Roof Coating Energy Savings Roof Roof Repair Product Roofing Problems Roof Repair Commercial Roofs Cool Roof Coating Metal Roof Repair Roof Maintenance Fixing Roof Leaks Metal Roof Leaks Roof Coatings