I tend to be on the conservative side when it comes to leaking flat roof systems. I prefer to coat leaking flat roofs when it is showing age but not yet reached the point where water has infiltrated into it. This provides a weather barrier and extends the life of the roof considerably.
- Protecting Your Commercial Roof from the Sun
- Preparing Your Commercial Roof for Hurricane Season
- Comparing Topps Seal® to 100% Silicone Coatings
- How to choose the best elastomeric roof coating
- Silicone and continued roof leaks – not a compatible match
- Is there a seamless liquid rubber liner for gutters that’s also easy to apply?
- Stop metal roof leaks!
- Skylight Leaks
- 3 ways to deal with a roof leak
- Roof Caulk and Flashing Cements
Roof Repair Product Roofing Tips Commercial Roofs Metal Roof Restoration Gutter Leaks Elastomeric Roof Coatings Roofing Problems Roof Restoration Metal Roof Repair Fixing Roof Leaks Roof Maintenance Metal Roof Leaks Flat Roof Repair Roof Repair Metal Roof Coating Cool Roof Coating Energy Savings Roof Roof Caulk Roof Repair Material Roof Coatings