I tend to be on the conservative side when it comes to leaking flat roof systems. I prefer to coat leaking flat roofs when it is showing age but not yet reached the point where water has infiltrated into it. This provides a weather barrier and extends the life of the roof considerably.
- How to Maintain Your Gutters to Prevent Rust, Leaks, and Blockage
- Protecting Your Flat Commercial Roof from Snow and Ice
- What to Know about Protecting and Fixing Your Skylight
- Protecting Your Commercial Roof from the Sun
- Preparing Your Commercial Roof for Hurricane Season
- Comparing Topps Seal® to 100% Silicone Coatings
- How to choose the best elastomeric roof coating
- Silicone and continued roof leaks – not a compatible match
- Is there a seamless liquid rubber liner for gutters that’s also easy to apply?
- Stop metal roof leaks!
Roofing Problems Fixing Roof Leaks Roof Caulk Roof Repair Roof Restoration Skylights Roof Repair Product Metal Roof Coating Metal Roof Leaks Metal Roof Repair Energy Savings Roof Flat Roof Repair Roof Coatings Cool Roof Coating Commercial Roofs Roofing Tips Roof Maintenance Gutter Leaks Elastomeric Roof Coatings Roof Repair Material Metal Roof Restoration