I tend to be on the conservative side when it comes to leaking flat roof systems. I prefer to coat leaking flat roofs when it is showing age but not yet reached the point where water has infiltrated into it. This provides a weather barrier and extends the life of the roof considerably.
- How to choose the best elastomeric roof coating
- Silicone and continued roof leaks – not a compatible match
- Is there a seamless liquid rubber liner for gutters that’s also easy to apply?
- Stop metal roof leaks!
- Skylight Leaks
- 3 ways to deal with a roof leak
- Roof Caulk and Flashing Cements
- Why do I need a roof maintenance program for my commercial roof?
- Roof Coatings - How Does One Pick A Roof Coating?
- Step by Step Roof Restoration
Metal Roof Leaks Roof Restoration Metal Roof Restoration Gutter Leaks Roof Repair Roofing Problems Flat Roof Repair Metal Roof Repair Cool Roof Coating Energy Savings Roof Metal Roof Coating Roofing Tips Roof Coatings Roof Caulk Roof Repair Product Roof Repair Material Elastomeric Roof Coatings Commercial Roofs Fixing Roof Leaks Roof Maintenance