I tend to be on the conservative side when it comes to leaking flat roof systems. I prefer to coat leaking flat roofs when it is showing age but not yet reached the point where water has infiltrated into it. This provides a weather barrier and extends the life of the roof considerably.
- How to choose the best elastomeric roof coating
- Silicone and continued roof leaks – not a compatible match
- Is there a seamless liquid rubber liner for gutters that’s also easy to apply?
- Stop metal roof leaks!
- Skylight Leaks
- 3 ways to deal with a roof leak
- Roof Caulk and Flashing Cements
- Why do I need a roof maintenance program for my commercial roof?
- Roof Coatings - How Does One Pick A Roof Coating?
- Step by Step Roof Restoration
Commercial Roofs Metal Roof Repair Metal Roof Leaks Roofing Tips Metal Roof Restoration Roofing Problems Roof Coatings Fixing Roof Leaks Roof Caulk Cool Roof Coating Metal Roof Coating Roof Repair Elastomeric Roof Coatings Gutter Leaks Roof Repair Material Roof Restoration Energy Savings Roof Roof Repair Product Flat Roof Repair Roof Maintenance