I tend to be on the conservative side when it comes to leaking flat roof systems. I prefer to coat leaking flat roofs when it is showing age but not yet reached the point where water has infiltrated into it. This provides a weather barrier and extends the life of the roof considerably.
- Comparing Topps Seal® to 100% Silicone Coatings
- How to choose the best elastomeric roof coating
- Silicone and continued roof leaks – not a compatible match
- Is there a seamless liquid rubber liner for gutters that’s also easy to apply?
- Stop metal roof leaks!
- Skylight Leaks
- 3 ways to deal with a roof leak
- Roof Caulk and Flashing Cements
- Why do I need a roof maintenance program for my commercial roof?
- Roof Coatings - How Does One Pick A Roof Coating?
Metal Roof Restoration Gutter Leaks Roofing Tips Metal Roof Repair Fixing Roof Leaks Roof Restoration Metal Roof Coating Roof Repair Product Energy Savings Roof Roof Repair Material Commercial Roofs Flat Roof Repair Metal Roof Leaks Roof Maintenance Roof Caulk Roof Coatings Elastomeric Roof Coatings Cool Roof Coating Roofing Problems Roof Repair