I tend to be on the conservative side when it comes to leaking flat roof systems. I prefer to coat leaking flat roofs when it is showing age but not yet reached the point where water has infiltrated into it. This provides a weather barrier and extends the life of the roof considerably.
- Comparing Topps Seal® to 100% Silicone Coatings
- How to choose the best elastomeric roof coating
- Silicone and continued roof leaks – not a compatible match
- Is there a seamless liquid rubber liner for gutters that’s also easy to apply?
- Stop metal roof leaks!
- Skylight Leaks
- 3 ways to deal with a roof leak
- Roof Caulk and Flashing Cements
- Why do I need a roof maintenance program for my commercial roof?
- Roof Coatings - How Does One Pick A Roof Coating?
Roofing Problems Energy Savings Roof Roof Maintenance Roof Repair Product Elastomeric Roof Coatings Metal Roof Repair Cool Roof Coating Roofing Tips Commercial Roofs Roof Restoration Flat Roof Repair Roof Coatings Metal Roof Coating Gutter Leaks Roof Repair Roof Caulk Metal Roof Leaks Fixing Roof Leaks Metal Roof Restoration Roof Repair Material