No liquid applied product alone will successfully fix holes in gutters. The best solution is to cut and attach flashing metal to cover the holes, and then seal it in a bed of liquid Polyprene®. Also, seal all edges on the perimeter of your patch with Topps Polyprene®. Polyprene is a heavy-bodied and equally heavily fibered 100% mastic that simply can never dry out and get brittle, creating a durable seal for gutters, seams and flashings.
Stop Leaks with Polyprene
Voted the #1 repair compound among roofing professionals.Shop Now
- Comparing Topps Seal® to 100% Silicone Coatings
- How to choose the best elastomeric roof coating
- Silicone and continued roof leaks – not a compatible match
- Is there a seamless liquid rubber liner for gutters that’s also easy to apply?
- Stop metal roof leaks!
- Skylight Leaks
- 3 ways to deal with a roof leak
- Roof Caulk and Flashing Cements
- Why do I need a roof maintenance program for my commercial roof?
- Roof Coatings - How Does One Pick A Roof Coating?
Fixing Roof Leaks Roof Repair Material Gutter Leaks Metal Roof Leaks Energy Savings Roof Metal Roof Restoration Roof Restoration Roof Coatings Cool Roof Coating Roofing Problems Elastomeric Roof Coatings Roof Maintenance Commercial Roofs Roof Caulk Roof Repair Product Roof Repair Roofing Tips Metal Roof Repair Metal Roof Coating Flat Roof Repair