No liquid applied product alone will successfully fix holes in gutters. The best solution is to cut and attach flashing metal to cover the holes, and then seal it in a bed of liquid Polyprene®. Also, seal all edges on the perimeter of your patch with Topps Polyprene®. Polyprene is a heavy-bodied and equally heavily fibered 100% mastic that simply can never dry out and get brittle, creating a durable seal for gutters, seams and flashings.
Stop Leaks with Polyprene
Voted the #1 repair compound among roofing professionals.Shop Now
- Protecting Your Commercial Roof from the Sun
- Preparing Your Commercial Roof for Hurricane Season
- Comparing Topps Seal® to 100% Silicone Coatings
- How to choose the best elastomeric roof coating
- Silicone and continued roof leaks – not a compatible match
- Is there a seamless liquid rubber liner for gutters that’s also easy to apply?
- Stop metal roof leaks!
- Skylight Leaks
- 3 ways to deal with a roof leak
- Roof Caulk and Flashing Cements
Elastomeric Roof Coatings Gutter Leaks Roof Repair Metal Roof Repair Roof Caulk Cool Roof Coating Roof Repair Product Energy Savings Roof Metal Roof Restoration Roof Repair Material Metal Roof Leaks Roofing Problems Commercial Roofs Roof Maintenance Metal Roof Coating Roof Restoration Roofing Tips Fixing Roof Leaks Flat Roof Repair Roof Coatings