No liquid applied product alone will successfully fix holes in gutters. The best solution is to cut and attach flashing metal to cover the holes, and then seal it in a bed of liquid Polyprene®. Also, seal all edges on the perimeter of your patch with Topps Polyprene®. Polyprene is a heavy-bodied and equally heavily fibered 100% mastic that simply can never dry out and get brittle, creating a durable seal for gutters, seams and flashings.
Stop Leaks with Polyprene
Voted the #1 repair compound among roofing professionals.Shop Now
- How to Maintain Your Gutters to Prevent Rust, Leaks, and Blockage
- Protecting Your Flat Commercial Roof from Snow and Ice
- What to Know about Protecting and Fixing Your Skylight
- Protecting Your Commercial Roof from the Sun
- Preparing Your Commercial Roof for Hurricane Season
- Comparing Topps Seal® to 100% Silicone Coatings
- How to choose the best elastomeric roof coating
- Silicone and continued roof leaks – not a compatible match
- Is there a seamless liquid rubber liner for gutters that’s also easy to apply?
- Stop metal roof leaks!
Metal Roof Coating Roof Coatings Metal Roof Leaks Roof Caulk Skylights Roof Repair Material Metal Roof Repair Roofing Problems Cool Roof Coating Roof Restoration Roof Repair Gutter Leaks Elastomeric Roof Coatings Flat Roof Repair Fixing Roof Leaks Energy Savings Roof Roof Maintenance Metal Roof Restoration Roof Repair Product Roofing Tips Commercial Roofs